Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raiding pugs with The Wicked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wicked

The Wicked

Raiding pugs with The Wicked Empty
PostSubject: Raiding pugs with The Wicked   Raiding pugs with The Wicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:32 pm

I pug a lot, and I run a lot of pugs. Twisted Evil
Before I hurt your feelings in a pug, I felt the need to list my 3 main rules if you run with me:

1) If you go AFK without telling anyone and without a good reason, I will kick you and replace you. There should be no reason for you to go AFK and not tell anyone. If I notice your character has not moved in a while, I will ask one time where you are and then you will be kicked and replaced. No hard feelings towards you- but I have to sit at my keyboard and run things and I expect you to sit at yours and watch me do it. Razz

2) I do not wait on people forever. If you are finishing a quest, an instance, whatever.... you should be almost finished with it. I wait 3 minutes for guildies. Anyone outside the guild, if you aren't ready that means you don't want to go. Also if you leave raid for one thing or another and do not tell me why, I also assume that means you do not want to go. You will most likely be replaced and unable to return.

3) Before you accept the summons you have 2 minutes: that is ample time to repair or to type something along the lines of "Can you wait a second while I go to Iron Forge to get mana pots?" I don't mind resummoning once or twice. However, if you ask me for a summon after the 4th mob, I will kick you for someone who wants to go.

I pug fair and I play fair. Emergencies are always exceptions.

BOE items are always needed on by everyone regardless of if you can use it or you need it. BOP items: need only on the items for the spec you are raiding with (i.e. if you come in to heal but are a mainspec dps you cannot roll mainspec on a dps item.. if u are healing my raid your mainspec to me is a healer and you can only roll on healing gear. If you would like to roll for a spec other than the one you are raiding with please let me know before the pug raid. This option is open for guild personnel only). Once raid mainspecs are rolled upon the item goes to offspec rolls and then to Wickedsavior for DE (if I am not on Wsavior, I will give to someone in raid who can DE- guild DE's come first so when I ask let me know).

These rules apply to pugs that I run. I do not have a set schedules for raids and therefore avoid putting schedules on the calendar myself. If you would like to run something let me know- I have a character for each role and I am more than happy to help you fill your pug or arrange one. What a Face

I have been known to kick for stupidity, but it is very VERY rare. I will let you know why you are being kicked before i kick you for this reason. I have a high success rate with my pugs (amazing isn't it Razz ) and I am more than happy to run with guildies over anyone else. You guys come first. I ask these 3 simple things in return.

Happy Hunting cheers

This message brought to you by The Wicked!!! "There is no rest for The Wicked" !!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/moultonmandy
Reighven
Admin
Reighven

PostSubject: Re: Raiding pugs with The Wicked   Raiding pugs with The Wicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Well said, and much appreciated.

As someone who is new to raiding, I appreciate having the rules and expectations laid out. (This way I don't have to advertise my noobishness by asking a dumb question)

Thanks Wicked!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/stephen.m.white?ref=name
The Wicked

The Wicked

PostSubject: Re: Raiding pugs with The Wicked   Raiding pugs with The Wicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:59 pm

i just like ppl to know what I personally expect from people. Everyone can run their raids differently, this is just my way of doing it Smile

This message brought to you by The Wicked!!! "There is no rest for The Wicked"
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Raiding pugs with The Wicked   Raiding pugs with The Wicked EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 4:54 pm

that sounds alot like my old raiding guild. fun times Neutral
anyways if i ever manage to catch one of your raids id love two i got two equally geared lvl 80s so yeah.
Back to top Go down
The Wicked

The Wicked

PostSubject: Re: Raiding pugs with The Wicked   Raiding pugs with The Wicked EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Wickedsavior is no longer in Fear Itself.

This was due to the time zone issue (starting raids at 11pm my time when I had to wake up at 4 am was pretty tough) and not to a personal issue.

Feel free to send me invites if you would like. I do not plan to move servers or anything... I just went to a guild that raids earlier.

flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding pugs with The Wicked   Raiding pugs with The Wicked Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding pugs with The Wicked
Page 1 of 1