Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corallina and Lukoi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lukoi

Lukoi

Corallina and Lukoi Empty
PostSubject: Corallina and Lukoi   Corallina and Lukoi EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Lukoi and I'm a happy member of Fear Itself on the Zangarmarsh server. My main server is Stonemaul... so why am I here? Enter Corallina, my mother, who's new to games and MMO's. I'm making this post to let everyone know a little more about us, so there isn't confusion about who we are and how we play. It's important to know that Corallina suffers from some severe health problems that make it difficult for her to perform in groups. As such, she spends most of her time doing dailies and gathering herbs and ore to sell on the Auction House, and then uses the money she makes for gear upgrades. She very much enjoys getting new pets and mounts and works hard on old content to obtain as many as possible.

As for me, I have some experience raiding on my main character on the Stonemaul server, but I find it difficult to keep both characters geared up and ready for current content. I've joined in on a few Fear Itself raids, but my play time is too limited to become a regular raider. I mostly log in to help Corallina with quests and the occasional LFD group. I'm more than happy to help out when I'm online, however, so don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have or if you need a healer, just let me know!
Back to top Go down

Corallina and Lukoi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear Itself :: Fear Itself :: Who and what is Fear Itself-
Jump to: