Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I forgot who i am

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

I forgot who i am Empty
PostSubject: I forgot who i am   I forgot who i am EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:55 am

Hi there Im sammeh. The druid who loves to sit on you if you die in the raids. Very Happy
im also the retired Warrior Kartora, the paladin Telora and the hunter Kashira within the guild.

im not a wow addict by any means. ive deleted my warrior more times then i can count. my girlfriend is Liahdove who is also in the guild. i enjoy raids and generally causing mayhem in the forums.

outside of the world of azeroth i live in a place not everyone is lucky enough to live. i live in Edmonton Canada. I enjoy Gaming and work from homes. Some of my other big gaming interests is Modern warefare 2 command and conquer(any of them) and the upcoming star trek online.

besides games im an avid cartoonist, i love science fiction and have three little terrors known by many as cats. Named Kraft dinner(aka Special Agent Orange) yes that is his name. and Mouse. and a little ball of fur known as Cornpop.

i may be quiet usually in the guild but im really helpful so feel free to hit me up for advcie on warriors,druids or pallys. i also have a 450 blacksmith and a 450 leatherworker as well as a 425 enchanter.

see you all later
Back to top Go down

I forgot who i am
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear Itself :: Fear Itself :: Who and what is Fear Itself-
Jump to: