Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rawr! Nessa, the T-Rex chaser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colaza

Colaza

Rawr! Nessa, the T-Rex chaser Empty
PostSubject: Rawr! Nessa, the T-Rex chaser   Rawr! Nessa, the T-Rex chaser EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

First off, I <3 the emoticons Very Happy flower jocolor

Second off, hello! Very Happy I am Colaza, though you can call me Nessa. Actually, Nessa would be preferred. I'm starting to dislike the name Colaz, but whatever.

Ages ago, I used to belong to the guild Midnight on this realm. After it disbanded, I joined Legend on my Hunter, but my Hunter is on my bro's account, so I stopped playing him b/c I couldn't transfer him to the account Colaza is on b/c Wrath wasn't installed and I couldn't pay for Wrath and an account transfer Sad (and trying to arrange raids and groups so my bro and I were never on at the same time was a nightmare)

Took a break from WoW, then made my Tankadin on the realm Feathermoon and have recently decided to come back to Zangarmarsh and level this Druid Smile

And that's that. If you have a lowbie and you want another level 20-something to play with, then send me a whisper! Or if you just wanna talk, or want to ask a question about Paladins/Hunters.

And I have to point this out, this What a Face looks like the Cheshire Cat's smile from Alice in Wonderland <3

~~Nessa
Back to top Go down

Rawr! Nessa, the T-Rex chaser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear Itself :: Fear Itself :: Who and what is Fear Itself-
Jump to: