Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My name is Lasairfina, and I am a WoW addict...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lasairfina

Lasairfina

My name is Lasairfina, and I am a WoW addict... Empty
PostSubject: My name is Lasairfina, and I am a WoW addict...   My name is Lasairfina, and I am a WoW addict... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 am

Most know me, all fear me. I am the mighty Lasairfina, though most called me Lassar.

I enjoy topping the DPS chart on my hunter, causing healers to go OOM on my DK, and throwing bubbles on anything that moves on my priest.

I, like so many atm, cannot find a job, so I have no life. I play WoW a lot, feel free to /wave at me whenever.

In addition to my three level 80s, I have some lowbie alts. Lasiana turns into a bear and bites things, Lassani likes to send her demons at people and melt their faces, and Latesla hits things with with big weapons and occasionally heals people.

Sometimes you can find me leading raids when Illyrea is not around. I'm meaner than him, so I don't do it much. Smile

IRL I have a small zoo that lives with me, including but not limited to, two red tailed boas (Bradley and Cissy), a rosy boa (Shauni), a corn snake (Draco), a savannah monitor lizard (Rupert), a betta (Nancy), a mastiff/German shepherd mutt (Baxter), and a mess of cats (Squishy, Tiggy, Fonzie, George, Mika, Milly, Rosy, and Ms. Kitty). But only two of the cats are mine, the rest are my mother's, so is the dog.

As I sit here, I am freezing my bum off in the cold winter of Michigan. I moved in with my mom a year ago from Southern California, which I miss dearly. I have also lived in Chicago, which is my favorite city in the world.

Few other tidbits- I am female, a vegetarian, Pisces, a Buddhist, and have green eyes. The end.

PS, I rarely sleep at night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Lasairfina

My name is Lasairfina, and I am a WoW addict...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear Itself :: Fear Itself :: Who and what is Fear Itself-
Jump to: