Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carixi is not a long enough title for this topic.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carixi

Carixi is not a long enough title for this topic. Empty
PostSubject: Carixi is not a long enough title for this topic.   Carixi is not a long enough title for this topic. EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:02 am

I am carixi, I am the wonderful gnomish mage. I have too much time on my hands - and play wow way to much, even tho I am the worlds busiest person. I've had this mage for 4.5 yearsish, altho I have deleted and De'd her chance about 50 times before she hit 60, and maybe 20 times before she hit 70. None before/after level 80.
I are a transfer-wh.... Transfer addict? Looking for the perfect guild to call home. I have been on many many servers since BC came out, Darkspear, Lightbringer, Azuremyst, Uther, Garona, Shadow Council, Farstriders, and so on. People on those servers know me - I was the talk of the their realm forums for a while after everytime i get kicked/leave a raiding guild with in 2 weeks they fall apart. Happen to a few guilds I've been in. I'm the glue that keeps everyone together Very Happy *Notice the massive ego?*
I'm the one who randomly runs AFK before 5:30ishpm when in instances because my 9 month old can outsmart me, and does; often.
I like to think I'm helpful so ask if you need anything.
Oh right - Also I talk alot - I am the coffee adict, who by 9am has already had 2 pots of coffee.

Ciao
Back to top Go down

Carixi is not a long enough title for this topic.
Page 1 of 1