Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am The Wicked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wicked

The Wicked

I am The Wicked Empty
PostSubject: I am The Wicked   I am The Wicked EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm

I am the person who refuses to trade in the Trade Channel. I am reknowned across Zangarmarsh

I am a drunk. I hate meetings, so I do not consider myself an alcoholic. I am almost always drinking before, during, and after a raid. I heal best under the influence... trust me....

Deemonic is my wonderful significant other. He's taken, girls. Don't mess with me, I've killed for less.

I have a monster puppy, Layla, that likes to get tangled in my keyboard wire and run away in a dead sprint taking everything with her. Most often this happens in raid. Don't yell at my puppy or I will hunt you down and make her pee on your face.

I am a Wow addict. I have five 80s. I rolled some of my toons horde to hide from the Ally that tick me off.

I use vulgar language a lot IRL so if it spills over into a chat somewhere please let me know it offends you so I can tone it down for you and make fun of you later for it.

My Myspace link is in my profile, and so is my IM.

I like to play Wow. I'm in the Army.

If u wanna know more I'm easy to approach ^_^ just ask

This message brought to you by The Wicked!!! "There is no rest for The Wicked" drunken
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/moultonmandy

I am The Wicked
Page 1 of 1