Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dig in Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Lag

Mr. Lag

Dig in Time Empty
PostSubject: Dig in Time   Dig in Time EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:26 pm

Alright... it's time.

Lofty goals are nice, but at this point, I'm fighting to keep things together. We have lost several good members in the last month, and I'm now struggling to get the people together for raids. We have several new toons and up and comers that will be hitting the raid scene soon, but I can't do it alone.

I need everyone who wants this guild to succeed and get to ICC, and beyond to dig in and start to work for it. Take a few minutes here and there to look up your class specs, rotations, run heroics for gear etc... It took me 2 1/2 weeks of running chain heroics at night after work to get Lag gear rated for ICC 10. It would be possible for us to be there if everyone was to work on it.

you can find info at Tankspot.com, Elitistjerks.com, wow-head.com, thoughtbot.com, or just google a search for rotations. The information is out there.

Deadly boss mods, omen, ventrillo, all the mods you need to help are at curse.com... check those out as well.

As a guild, if we have fun and enjoy what we do, we have already succeeded. However, if we want the higher content, we have to earn it. It won't just happen for us.
Back to top Go down

Dig in Time
Page 1 of 1