Fear Itself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A web forum for members of the Alliance guild Fear Itself on Zangarmarsh server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ICC in the future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Lag

Mr. Lag

ICC in the future Empty
PostSubject: ICC in the future   ICC in the future EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:29 am

This is my goal, I want to have the guild doing 10 man runs in ICC by the end of March, or beginning of April. What this means is people need to hop on getting gear and we need to make sure that we are getting totc on farm here in the near quick future. We downed it for the first time Tuesday, i'm hoping to get a second group through it Monday.
If this works well, we will try H Totc 10 man by the middle of February.

Please keep working on gear, and skill. If you can't do the 9 o'clock raids, talk to lasairfina who has been doing a couple of earlier raids, or Wicked who has thrown up a raid or two as well. I know we are not a "Big raiding Guild" and I don't want to be. Elitist attitudes drive me crazy and I don't want to get to screening applicants, etc... But we do have to make sure we are improving if we want to see higher content. I don't need to be the first guild to get there by any means. I have often said I would stick to Naxx till cataclysm if thats what it took to have fun, over progression. But as long as we are having fun and progressing I want to do both!!!!

See you on the battlefield
Back to top Go down
Reighven
Admin
Reighven

ICC in the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICC in the future   ICC in the future EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Totc. Is that Trial of the Champion? If so, I did this in a random 5 man dungeon finder group. Everything went well, and I'm jotting down some notes right now as far as tips during the boss encounters.

If we're talking about the same dungeon, I can easily transcrible the notes to this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/stephen.m.white?ref=name
Mr. Lag

Mr. Lag

ICC in the future Empty
PostSubject: It's the raid   ICC in the future EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Totc is the 10/25 man raid that came out in patch 3.2 it came out as the same time as the 5 man but it more advanced it is the raid we have been working on recently. Toc is generally the abbreviation of the 5 man, totc is the raid... just to clear up confusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ICC in the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICC in the future   ICC in the future Empty

Back to top Go down

ICC in the future
Page 1 of 1